- Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS)
BfS works for the safety and buy cialis discount protection of man and buy generic cialis online the environment against damages due to ionising and viagra professional non-ionising radiation. The work in the field of non-ionising radiation includes the protection against ultraviolet radiation and real cialis online the effects of mobile communication.
- Federal Agency for Digital Radio of Security Authorities and buy cialis next day delivery order viagra Organisations (BDBOS)
The task of the BDBOS is to set up, operate and buy cialis no prescription required ensure the operability of a digital voice and canadian pharmacy data communication system for the police forces of the Federation and cialis online without prescription the Länder, fire brigades and cialis on line pricing in canada rescue services, the Federal Agency for Technical Relief, customs authorities and intelligence services.
- Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR)
Scientific body of the Federal Republic of Germany that prepares expert reports and viagra non prescription opinions on questions of food safety and consumer health protection on the basis of internationally recognised scientific assessment criteria.
- Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and viagra original pfizer order Nuclear Safety (BMU)
The Federal Environment Ministry's sphere of responsibility are all environmental matters including radiological protection from electromagnetic fields.
- Federal Ministry of Economics and propecia no prescription Technology (BMWi)
- Federal Network Agency (BNetzA)
The Federal Network Agency's task is to provide, by liberalisation and canadian pharmacy deregulation, for the further development of the electricity, gas, telecommunications and postal markets.
In the field of telecommunications and post it is responsible for protecting public safety interests.It runs a EMF monitoring database with all fixed radio stations in Germany, see emf.bundesnetzagentur.de
- Federal Environment Agency (UBA)
The Angency examines, describes and assesses the state of the environment, in order to discover danger to humans and the environment as clearly and early as possible.