- Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS)
BfS works for the safety and protection of man and the environment against damages due to ionising and non-ionising radiation. The work in the field of non-ionising radiation includes the protection against ultraviolet radiation and the effects of mobile communication.
- Federal Agency for Digital Radio of Security Authorities and Organisations (BDBOS)
The task of the BDBOS is to set up, operate and ensure the operability of a digital voice and data communication system for the police forces of the Federation and the Länder, fire brigades and rescue services, the Federal Agency for Technical Relief, customs authorities and intelligence services.
- Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR)
Scientific body of the Federal Republic of Germany that prepares expert reports and opinions on questions of food safety and consumer health protection on the basis of internationally recognised scientific assessment criteria.
- Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU)
The Federal Environment Ministry's sphere of responsibility are all environmental matters including radiological protection from electromagnetic fields.
- Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi)
- Federal Network Agency (BNetzA)
The Federal Network Agency's task is to provide, by liberalisation and deregulation, for the further development of the electricity, gas, telecommunications and postal markets.
In the field of telecommunications and post it is responsible for protecting public safety interests.It runs a EMF monitoring database with all fixed radio stations in Germany, see emf.bundesnetzagentur.de
- Federal Environment Agency (UBA)
The Angency examines, describes and assesses the state of the environment, in order to discover danger to humans and the environment as clearly and early as possible.